Sunday, September 28, 2008

Collage Press Camden - Scrap an imperfect photo - CMK Monday Muse 22/9



For CMK's 22/9 DT inspiration challenge , scrap an imperfect photo -
I chose a pic from 10 yrs ago - it's now hilarious to us - the kids' fashion , hair styles etc .
Hidden journaling says : These are the days when our 2 families were half complete !
My DS was born 3 mths later & the cousins will have a total of 6 siblings eventually ! lol !
Supplies : Collage Press Camden crafting kit , MME Laundry Line chipboard border, Prima festive whites , K&CO fabric brad ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Pearl...This is `Gorgeous` I just love how you create with colour and different textures...making it real touchy feely....The photo is fab!!!:)~X~

Coochies & All said...

love this layout pearl - love all the different textures you have there - great job! :)

ohradiogirl said...

Pearl ... I really like this LO. Love all of the flowers. Also, thx for visiting my blog. I think the site you were referring to is Splitcoast Stampers (SCS). They have lots of CB ideas.

Dawn♥ said...

WOW just look at the distressing of the paper. AWESOME and I love it! Gorgeous LO!