Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Sketch This #64 - Pink Paislee Pop Fashion / Bazzill Basics new CHA Summer 2008


Loving this week's sketch yet again !

& Happiness is getting hold of the awaited new Bazzill Basics CHA Summer '08 releases -
the tulle by the yard , mini pom pom trim , Christmas ribbon & new Bazzill Just the Edges ! I didnt get any new Bazzill CS colors - simply refuse to use cardstock on layouts anymore
if I can help it!

Just Too much patterned papers in the stash !


Other new findings : My little Shoe Box mini alpha stickers , MAMBI Soft Spoken & tags , AC ribbons & sticker, ATB PINK self adhesive lace tape ( since I haven't invested in any of the new yummy Martha Stewart edge punches ! ) , Kaisercraft rub ons , K&CO dimensional & word stickers.



3 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

This is fab! Love the movement the photos give to the overall design.

Dawn♥ said...

This LO is absolutely GORGEOUS!

Renee Lamb said...

LOVE this layout! you rock my friend!