Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lotus Paperie - Book Cover Inspiration




The Book cover inspiration over at Lotus Paperie helped me easily whip up this Pink Paislee Pop Fashion layout in no time . Love the pairing of the things i love in terms of scrapping material + things I'm enjoying at the moment ! LOL ! I've always liked the idea of tone on tone & was inspired to try some of that out here - using Prima felt matties .
Other supplies : AC Flair button, clear stickers , thickers : Heidi Swapp chipboard hearts , Prima Felt Matties , bling.
Since I decided to use the PP transparency as is , I opted to add an interactive element using scrap photo paper to write my journaling which reads : "it's a revolutionary phone; a widescreen ipod ; a breakthrough Internet device ; Bought on August 22, 2008 on the day of the Singapore launch " .
Yes Singapore only just saw tens of thousands ( prolly ! ) of iphone 3G just launched here on Aug 22 at the stroke of midnite ! for a Nokia only phone user it was a no sweat changeover to the iphone interface ( yes , downloaded some free apps already ! - games , photo apps etc ) Great camera feature too !



1 comment:

Renee Lamb said...

LOVE that card and your I-phone layout is so much fun! lots of inspo here! love it!