Saturday, February 09, 2008

Surprising Sat - Blog tutorials of note !

Where has the time gone ?
It's The Lunar New Year celebrations here in Sunny Singapore these past 4 days or so and I didn't think I could be separated from the Internet that long ! But Alas I have !
Surprising Saturday( instead of Weds ) shall be a new feature for me to blog & I have decided it will not be limited to challenges but instead I would like to use it it to highlight things of note crafting wise .
This will also help me to focus on Revitalising my own approach to Papercrafting .
At least that's what I hope .
So far 2008 I have discovered new fun card challenges galore & even created one for fun myself .
Thank you so much everyone who took the time to participate !
Do check out the gallery here of the cards made .
And now on to today's Surprising Saturday :
I love Alison's blog for highlighting blog candy , challenges & just discovered that she highlights all sorts of tutorials some of which I'm dying to try !
I hope you have fun checking them out too here :
Thank you so much Alison !


No comments: