Sunday, February 24, 2008

Surprising Sun - Beauty Blogs !


I'm sure most of us would realise that one can learn almost anything off You-tube from solving the Rubik's cube to playing the guitar to scrapping & crafting of course !


Recently I was enamoured by how to's for make up ( eg how to use fake eyelashes which I highly recommend over doing eyelash extensions ( I tried once & that's enough for me ) yes ! fake eyelashes have come a very long way since I first used them on my wedding day ! lol technology has caught up with almost everything ! So yes do go for it ! Make overs without surgery & pain !





Just learning more about how to make -up with what we have or to even make a new small investment in that area ( instead of just buying new crafting stash for me ) can add a pop of fun into any woman's life no matter one's age ! lol


Here's a link to a beauty blog from which you can explore many others !




1 comment:

Jen Glover said...

Too fun! Have you looked at the Elf store? Reasonable and fun AND I just purchased their fake eyelash kit! (Yes! They have the kit!) LOL~~