Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A layout a Day this week ! **Me** again !


I dont have much pics of me that I would want to scrap but did find a handful taken in April that I'd venture a go at .
& so trying out the A4 size & still loving it ! & the layered look again - with torn paper effect !
using Bo Bunny Anna Sopia pp & ribbons, tags & cool clipz,
rima dogwood , glittered Hydrangeas & crystals , Anna Griffin crochet & beaded flower ( cos I cant do it myself ! ) ,
My little Shoe box flip flip sticker - it's holographic & has the words Dream , Wish , Cosmo Cricket die cut & tab , 7 gypsies stickers
Stemma - journaling pocket & rub ons

/>

Couldnt resist adding on this new tag layout

Here is something new I just had to try .

I stumbled upon a tag shaped layout on 2peas by Lana Rappette & was intrigued by the big tag cardstock. I was at one of our local LSS & saw the same tag shape by Bazzill & knew I had a similar picture of JR to put it on this tag layout !

also trying out the new DCWV Nana's kids embossed CS , trim from Bangkok , 7 gypsies stickers , Bo Bunny play hard bodalicious brads , Memories Complete circle sticker.

2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Pearl, what a great LO!!

How are things going? Looks like you have been really busy with scrap booking your gorgeous children and trying out some new materials - they all look fantastic :-)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Both are fab but i love the one of you, so stylish!