Tuesday, May 01, 2007

DCM - Beautiful thought / Sketch this cards wk 10

This week's Little Extra challenge gives you just one single word for inspiration - and that word is:
BEAUTIFUL
Hopefully that will have you thinking Beautiful thoughts and making Beautiful cards.
-----------------------------


Trying out some new new findings here for a card theme I have never thought of yet !

Q&CO felt ribbon - extra large heart brad - crochet flower ( frm BKK ) , Scenic Route Laurel pp & sticker , Prima Say it with Crystals , Doodlebug paper frills , DCWV CS

8 comments:

Gillian said...

Oh this is soooooo SCRUMMY Pearl, and I'm sooooo jealous that you've got some of that gorgeous Q&Co felt ribbon.. you've used it perfectly!..

Anonymous said...

I love the colours of this card and yes I agree with GIllian - I would LOVE some of the queen & co felt.
Melx

Dawn♥ said...

OH my heavens Pearl your card is soooo stunning! You always do such a gorgeous work with your cards! tfs!

Paula J Atkinson said...

Very different & very pretty.

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

This is just as the card says - beautiful Pearl!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic card Pearl as usual... I love how you put all your colours together :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Pearl - great stuff as always on here.

I'm gonna jump in a little early cos you've not yet posted it here, but I love this weeks card on Di's blog. I have the exact same paper and have been a bit stumped on how to use some of it!!!

Kathy said...

This is such a fab burst of colour, it makes me think of tropical gardens