Monday, March 26, 2007

A wealth of ideas for using Primas / blossoms

Front : held closed with a bulldog clip
card opened up
Silly ole me , after years of cardmaking
I've finally decided to invest in a good ole bone folder ( Making Memories' ) .
Soooo liberating a simple tool !
I can now really get into major folding anywhere & everywhere !
& also because I would love to have a go at that MAZE book project
instructions over at Craft TV ! :
This is my first accordion fold card (featuring Prima Sprites !!! yes! yes! I love using new stash versus leaving them on shelf to be admired ! lol )
made using instructions over at
one of my current fave stamper's blog
( I have discovered sooo many new faves recently ! ) :
the lovely Michelle Giraud
Supplies : Bazzill Bling cardstock , Paper salon blossom pp & die cuts
Prima Sprites ! & new Prima Pop ups ! ( embossed shapes !!! )
Dimensional stickers
Here's more than 30 ideas to kickstart some new projects !!!!
Thanks everyone for them !
I'm sorry if I unintentionally left out anyone -!
1. Susan said...
How about: * decorating a container for Easter egg goodies? * Or making some ATCs?* Or dressing up a folder you want for a special purpose?* Or making some cute magnets?

2. Anntaurus said...
You could make some lovely little boxes or a stationery gift set or just about anything would look fab with those jewels!

3. Paula said...
You could make a minibook of colours using flowers to decorate each page in the relevant colour along with co-ordinating ribbons & your favourite quotes.

4.Chris said...
They would look great on altered items or some really cute spring themed cards.
5.Sarah said...
They would look great on Easter goodies, cards, boxes containing mini Easter eggsor a lovely mini book or album.The spotty ones are adorable.
6. stefanie said...
They'll look great on cards or layouts for summer.
7. saffiertje said...
That Lo is fab!!!! Great flowers yo have and such a nice colors...I would make a photo frame Lo and decorate the frame and the Lo with them.You also could use them for a canvas scrap...works good on it...
8. mamaluke said...
I'd like to make an alterd mirror for a ladies bedroom, with primas all round the frame.


9.Nura Keif said...
You can use them on altered frame, on cards/tags, mini album, canvases, wooden stuffs, lunch boxes/tins, or even layouts to create circles, hearts etc.Creative imaginations bare elements, 7 Gypsies stuffs and Making memories chipboard shapes are cool to altered.
10. Esther said...
Ooo allsorts... erm I could use them to complete my altered puzzle project!
11.Kathy said...
oooh aren't they lovely!If I were you, I would put them all on a shelf - like mine (pic on the blog.....)for instance just to admire them for a week or too then, and only then I'd think about using them on cards, LOs, an album cover - or how about a jar like the one I did for my niece?
12. Chris said...
Congratulations on being published :) As for using your primas... ooooh on everything ...Make some mini handbags and decorate with your primas, or use them on ..... curtains, quiltcovers, lampshades, stick em on your shoes and in your hair... decorate your walls, notebooks and anything else you can stick or sew a flower on..... and then if you've got any left... do cards :)but will you REALLY want to use them lol
13. Anonymous said...
ohhh Primas!!! Those are awesome looking! What could I do with them??? I would love to do a layout about me for a change. Most of my supplies are geared towards boys (I have four!). You have me drooling here.. and cards.. ahhh some wonderful spring cards too!Libim7761@sbcglobal.net


14. Mara said...
Congradulations with the Prima! You deserve it. All your work is fabulous. You could make a Spring time wreath with all the flowers. lolOr send them my way. (wishful thinking)
15. Gillian Hamilton said...
awww...they are so lovely Pearl, hows about using them to make cool hair pretties for little girls... you know on clips..with bits of ribbon sticking out and beads threaded and hanging too... I reckon you'd be amazing at this sort of stuff.. :o)

16 . Nancy said :
Congratulations on your guest designer status! How wonderful!You could just give me ALL of the Prima's you've gotten and let me play with them... then you don't have to do a thingLOL!
17,. Nancy said...
Yes Primas can go on just about anything. I've added them to cards. How about trying some on a name plate?
18. Michelle said...
Loving these primas! I think the sprites are my new favorite. How about a shadow box or other type of wall art? Primas would look great in a frame.
19. scfranson said...
How about making a floral topiary with them?
20. Linda Shaw said...
Congrats...I can see why you were chosen, you are such a talented designer:) I love any & all Primas, especially the polka dots. I think they look so great any of the spring cards or scrapbook layouts. Spring wouldn't be spring without hundreds of flowers. Linda SS

21. doverdi said...
Congrats! What a pretty collection of Prima's. I just love the colors. I would use them to decorate mini books, cards, baskets, etc. The uses for these are endless.

22 .Dawn Mercedes said...
What about decorating a pair of little girl sunglasses with some primas? That would be sweet!

23. Donna said...
Pearl, love your layout those flowers sure do accent and add to the beauty.Idea...add some to a pair of plain flipflops to give them a bling!I would love to play with this assortment they would make some great spring goodies.Nettie
24. Bonnie Weiss said...
Congrats on your new "designer" status...kudos to you!I think the Prima's would be adorable, mounted on chipboard and attached to giant paper clips (seen on SCS) and then used in altered journals as an embellishment or bookmark.
25. Peggy said...
Such a great way to celebrate spring... I would love to see altered art covered with these flower - like frames, mini-albums, etc. Thanks for the chance!


26. Scrapbook WithVanilla said...
My sweet Pearl... things are certainly moving in the right direction for you! Can't wait to see everything you come up with next!!!!!! And as far as project ideas... CLose your eyes and look deep inside you... I am quite confident you will come up with the best project!!!Take care Hugs, Michelle
27. Adelina said...
Those are beautiful. I've never used Primas before, I'm new to this craft. I think they'd look great on just about anything from a card to a journal!
28. annikki said...
I love these primas, and all your creations!How about decorating a maze-book with them? Try it you'll love it!
29. jodene said...
I have yet to add these to my collection,yet they are just beautiful!!!I believe they would be nice on a mothers day card,a coaster box,a decorated joural,a mini calender,well just about on everything!!
35. Leslie Brown said...
Congratulations!Maybe you can use the extra Prima's to make a "fake" flower arrangement. Mount the flowers on dowels and insert into a pretty vase.Thanks for sharing!Leslie
36. Jen said...
Congrats on the guest spot, that is so cool. I think those pretty flowers look good on ANYTHING, alterables, cards, scrap pages.........












4 comments:

Michelle said...

you are such a sweetie! I love this creation!! The bunny is adorable too! Take care, keep smiling!!! Love smiling ;) HUGS

Anonymous said...

Fabby card... and I love how you are using a bulldog clip to keep it closed. Love the pretty spring colours :)

Tracy.H said...

Love the accordian card! So nice a bright and springy. TFS

Paula J Atkinson said...

Utterly gorgeous.