Sunday, March 04, 2007

A layout using Bo Bunny's Play All Day




Got round to trying out the latest Bo Bunny Winter CHA released Play All Day accessories . I love the Anna Sophia collection best but as our LSS here had an incomplete collection of the entire range I went with Play All Day .


Bo Bunny embellies are : Cool Clipz, Wrapped in Ribbon ( I used all the ribbons in the pack ) , stickers , rub ons , Bodacious Brads

Non Bo Bunny supplies : Bazzill CS , EK Success Phrase cafe stickers , fibres, Lil Davis glitter chipboard , inking

7 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous!!!!
I can't do minimal, it always looks odd, but you have done a perfect job.

Kathy said...

Oh wow, I love this LO, you are so clever!

Rhi said...

This is gorgeous Pearl, I love the little bits all together and the big expanse of plain card you've distressed, so effective!

Esther said...

love the simplicity yet complexity, if that makes sense?? gorgeous layout! also come to tell you about my goody giveaway, please stop by to complete the sentance. www.starcreations.blogspot.com
cheers

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

OH Pearl Lovely LO!!!! TFS!


Bety :)

artfulstampin said...

thats a lovely layout perl, I'm getting into this whole collage look for my cards.

Gillian said...

Beautiful LO Pearl... it really pulls you in and makes you want to look at every little detail.. LOVE IT!!!!!!