Saturday, December 10, 2011

Hey , hey , hey blogging friends !  
It's my first  challenge posted over at the Scrapping Cottage's blog


My easy peasy challenge is as follows : 

Make a SQUARE holiday card - any size - 
and decorate your Cottage Cutz die used with 3D embellishments. 


For my 6x6 square Christmas card sample here - 
I have used the Whimsical Tree die cut out of patterned paper. 
I chalked the edges and the embossed areas for more definition . 
And for some fun embellishments for the tree, 
I have added Eyelet Outlet's Holiday Sock Monkey brad, 
gingerbread man and some peppermint candy brads. 

We will choose one random winner to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the Scrapping Cottage! ;)

4 comments:

Kim said...

This is totallycute Pearl, i love the brads on the tree...just perfect!

Unknown said...

Ok, that is just too cute! Love it!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Aww this is so cute! You make the sweetest cards Pearl! :)

BabyBokChoy said...

Super cute and adorable!