Thursday, December 02, 2010

Smooched clouds


I love discovering new brands of mists there are out there .
We are lucky to get ahold of some Smooch Spritzes with our DT box for Magistical Memories. 
Here I've used the Silver Foil & Gold Glow 
on the cuttlebug embossed clouds ( designed by Amy Teets ) 
On the smallest cloud , I decided to try out some Chalkboard mist in Choc Mint Chip
for a more opaque look. 

I've also used some scrap pieces of Webster's Pages pps 
with the Dear Lizzy Enchanted die cut . 
Slowly but surely using up these die cuts . ;) 

10 comments:

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love seeing you try out new techniques...I am not at all as brave as you.

T.W said...

Looks awesome Pearl, love the colors! *w*

BabyBokChoy said...

totally beautiful!

Jennifer Shaw said...

I love the look of this die cut over the patterned paper!! The embossed clouds are terrific! Remember my blog post about you in your scrappy space surrounded by bottles of mist, well I can just see you now adding a few more to the collection!! :)

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Your smooched clouds look great :) I love the journaling too. The colours work well though they are unexpected. Clever you!

Kim said...

I agree that die cut pattern paper is just to die for, lovin your embossed and misted clouds ...way too cool

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous page!!

Anonymous said...

Absolutly Gorgeous Miss`Pearl`...
sorry I havent been over for a while...but it is always a pleasure to catch up with your beautiful creations tFI:) xxx

Anonymous said...

Ditto!!!!
Big Hugs & xxxxxx
my `friend` :) xxx

Audrey Pettit said...

How very cool, Pearl! I love that big die cut layered over the Webster's Papers, and love the metallic clouds.