Monday, April 12, 2010

The Look ?



Taking some time to just play & indulge myself  ;) - 
 I used up some new Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage , 
 Artisan Elements ,
combined with some WP Nature's Storybook cardstock stickers 
& Prima . 


Layout design is based on Sketchy Thursday's 8th Apr sketch.
Base cardstock is Core'dinations which 
I misted on with Purple Maya Mist, Heidi Swapp's Black Magic & Shimmerz Treasured Hymn.
I used Black Soot Distress Ink for the edges 
as well as  some of the embossed pattern on this cardstock.

12 comments:

Shamma Parvin said...

Wow Pearl this is pretty. Love your latest look. Your hair color looks great :) Btw thanks for tagging me :)
Hugs
Shamma

Darien said...

That Is GORGEOUS!!! Amazing design!!!!!

Audra said...

absolutely gorgeous layout!! beautiful detail... I love the distress ink on the background!!

Trudi Harrison said...

This looks gorgeous Pearl. I just adore all your beautiful attention to detail

Sindy said...

This is pretty!!!

T.W said...

I really like how you framed the photo in this one, with the swirl coming out and all... Awesome hair as well! ^-^

BabyBokChoy said...

I am really loving the exquisite details you are showcasing here, how I wish my layouts are this complex with details... sigh... You look fabulous!

Jennifer Shaw said...

So elegant!!! Loving that flourish, the frame and all the amazing detail!! Wonderful colour palette here!!

Adora Concepcion said...

i am a big fun of your work, pearl!!!
gorgeous!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

FAB FAB FAB lo!! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the misting and the pearls!!! Thanks soooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Jacque said...

This is absolutely stunning Pearl :)

Audrey Pettit said...

And you look fabulous, Pearl! Love this page! That background paper with the sooty edges is awesome. Love all the white space and then the tight cluster of papers and embellies. Great job!