Thursday, February 11, 2010

Java Nice Day !


Some ideas just take a longer time to brew than others . 
I don't know why it never occurred to me earlier that 
I could use these G45 Domestic Goddess pps 
with this pic until now. 
( & I have scrapped this pic at least twice already ! ) 


I do like how this color combination turned out 
& using a Liz Qualman Feb 2010 sketch  for MCS 
helped me put this together easily.
I like the effect of the Shimmerz Spritz
 on the top half of this Bazzill damask embossed cardstock. 


I couldn't resist adding this journaling strip by Crafty Little Secrets. 
& of course I love all the new Primas in this new 1-1.5" size . 



Added some black stickles to the silver puffy flourishes to try to age them a little . 

Is there life before coffee for you too , blogging friends ? ;) 


p/s : Liz is looking for 20 guest layout designers to create with her beautiful sketches this year .
Do check out her blog post here if you're a sketch-o-holic ! 

5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

We've talked about this, you have to give G45 a try. This is just too amazing!

Rô Philippsen said...

Pearl, I loved your visit to my blog. I come to visit your blog, too and I love your work, awesome.
xoxo from Brazil

M@risk@ said...

Great what you did with Graphic 45. I tried it myself for the first time for the retailer show at Kars in Holland.

Nini said...

Pearl, what a breathtaking page I can't keep my eyes off of it hihihi!

Nini xox

Christiane said...

holy moly, your blog is amazing, pearl.
will add it to my blogroll!!