Thursday, January 28, 2010

More Masculine cards with G45 A Proper Gentleman line


I never had an easier time making masculine cards with these truly unique classic pps by G45 ! 
Really was a breeze ! 

I used some Rock Candy Crackle Paint & stickles in parts here to add some textured fun. 

I think I got all the papers in this A Proper Gentleman line 
and was determined to cut into as many of the patterns as possible 
and preferably without using up the same patterns .   

All the card designs here were based on sketches over at ICS 
which simply go great with G45 papers as I have discovered in the past ! 

6 comments:

Staci Taylor said...

These are perfect, pearl! And I agree, this line is great for masculine stuff!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Love these cards!! This is the perfect line for masculine cards! It is always a challenge to find proper papers and embellishments for the men in our lives!! Wonderful!! :)

Audrey Pettit said...

Awesome, masculine cards indeed, Pearl! They are not so easy to make, but you knocked them out of the ballpark. I've got to make a masculine birthday card next month for my brother.....already been wondering what I'm going to do. ;) Think I need some Graphic45.

Wendy Kwok said...

I nice these cards! Love how you used the papers. I am staying clear of new stuff now! hahaha... can't resist too long.

BabyBokChoy said...

i thought you said you aren't buying more stuff, lol, we all know how long and well that would last. These are so so amazing!!! I kinda wish I came up with them, lol.

Ella Swan said...

Perfect manly papers & I love the olde worlde feel!