Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just Be



I'm not sure why I'm so taken by the papers of 7 Gypsies Victoria line -
probably love the ethereal layers since I am unable to do that myself ! lol

there are at least 3 papers that I would find so hard to cover up because
just adding pics to the papers already look great.

This background paper here is called Walker .
I used a small paper doily as a mask
so as not to cover up as much of the paper as possible
as misted with 4 colors of Glimmer Mist.

I also used Sketch 17 by the Scrappiest ,
yet another sketch blog discovery.

& I finally got my hands
on the elusive Martha Stewart Lace Doily Punch here !
peeking out from under the vintage white lace .
;-)

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Stop being taken by 7G's new line, you are influencing me!! LOL!!! I can't buy more!!!! LOL

yyam said...

This is really pretty Pearl!

Kelly Shults said...

This is beautiful Pearl! I love 7 Gypsies and i also love the paper doily mask. I am going to have to try that! Thanks for inspiring! :)