Thursday, April 30, 2009

Life is Sweet - My Little Sketch Blook Apr 26th sketch


This was such a fun sketch to work with
 and certainly  a fave layout of the week for me . 

The sketch inspired me to pick out the SF Vintage Yummy Memory Lane pp 
which I found a little challenging to use - 
normally I would love to use such pps as is 
but I wanted to do more cutout work 
with Sassafras papers,
so I cut apart the pp in into 3 parts 
I pop dotted the middle arched part to be able to ink it 
& create more dimension.
I also cut an 8x8 scalloped die cut MM Flower patch pp into half
 & layered that following the sketch 

the hidden journaling ( on the tag behind the photo ) 
is about DD at this playgroup started by my neighbour 
She joined this playgroup at 18mths and in this pic she's 29 mths old.(she's in pink here ) 
Thank goodness for the date stamp in the pic 
else I wouldn't have recalled that much. 

4 comments:

Sue Lui said...

What a great layout Pearl!

BabyBokChoy said...

Are you tired of me telling you seriously: "WHAT??????!!!!!!" a la Randy Jackson of American Idol, "Dude, this is dope!" hahaha!!!

How precious your DD, makes me tear up!! totally!

Staci Taylor said...

You really rocked the sass, pearl! Isn't this line so much fun?

melita said...

i like how you put this together!