Sunday, February 22, 2009

Challenges 2 Challenge U


There's always a challenge available to get some mojo going . 
Did this layout for their hidden journaling challenge .

----------------------------------


I handcut a tag from one of the SF Anthem - Wall of Fame paper- 
& used the back of the tag to write my journaling. 

Another pic from 2000 for the scrap album ! 

Photo was matted unto Jillibeansoup Cream of Mushroom Portobello 
kraft paper ( gotta love their product names !
& I did a bit of cutting around the giraffe on the right of the pic
 & raised parts of it on foam pads for some dimension. 

other supplies : CI Signature Line foam glittered alphas , Autumn Leaves Foo Fa La buttons , 
Sketch by Julie Bonner.

for Sassafras Lass papers !!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT LO

I love the title

ScrapMomOf2 said...

This is adorable! CUTE photo!

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, is this ever adorable! I LOVE this page, Pearl! That giraffe is my favorite part!