Friday, January 09, 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 42

This week we would like to see you use something you got for Christmas on your cards (if you didn't get anything suitable for Christmas then you can use something that you bought yourself over the holidays)!
--------------------------------



I was sold on the Fancy Pants Splendid as soon as I saw their cute critters on the journaling cards & had to get some over the hols period ! ;-) 

other supplies : Cloud 9 embossed St Valentine's cardstock & chipboard , Core'dintations cardstock, Bazzill cardstock 

7 comments:

Deb said...

fabulous card Pearl, I love the cute frog and sweet sentiment

thank you for joining in the CCT challenge, have a great weekend

Anonymous said...

`Gorgeous` card Pearl...love the cute frog..
Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)~X~

Renee Lamb said...

I'm totally sweet on this card! i gotta get me that line too! too darling! and of course your work is rocking out as usual....great inspiration for me to get to cuttin up the paper! LOL

Audrey Pettit said...

Tooooooooooooo cute!!

ellen s. said...

adorable card, pearl!

Cardmaking Galore said...

This is a great Valentine Card - love it. I still have crafters block can't seem to think of any great or not so great valentine cards

twinkle teaches said...

Oh my! That frog is too adorable!
tina :)