Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sketch This #58 - Chatterbox / Creative Cafe



Supplies : Creative Cafe Die Cut CS , Chatterbox Eclectique Journaling spot, Icons , & alpha sticker; Chatterbox Chocolate Artylicious Chipboard Alphas, Sakura Aquaglaze pen.

The photo with the blue tint was also pop dotted. 

I've just discovered doing partial tinting of pics & am having lots of fun trying out all kind of effects on less than perfect photos. I pixellated the background of the other pic has I didn't like the hair salon background so much & discovered this new effect . 





Using a little of all my current fave things ! lol. including the packaging .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your LO, Pearly! Your ds is adorable!! :) Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog and letting me know about the pom-pom trim!! Appreciate it!! *hugs*

Staci Taylor said...

Love it, love it, love it!! I adore that frame you drew!

Dawn♥ said...

Oh I soo love this LO! That background cs is to die for! Just my kind of LO! :)