Saturday, May 17, 2008

Kazan's card challenge with a Yummy Souffle Prize !

Fellow My Sketch World Card DT team mate Kazan Clark does beautiful card sketches and is a genius with her card & scrapping creations if you haven't discovered her blog yet.

She has a sketch challenge this week ending Sunday May 25 with a Sakura Souffle Pen Set as a prize !

My cardmaking mojo isn't much present and so I came up with something simple to try out some new Sandylion Butterflies & Candy Stripes patterned paper & coordinating stickers, added an Amanda Bru chipboard Butterfly & tried some penwork with the white Inkssentials opaque pen

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay another Pearl masterpiece done with one of my sketches. I love it. You did an awesome job with the sketch. Thanks so much for playing :)
Take care
Kazan

M@risk@ said...

Beautiful card and nice how you added the butterfly. The Hi card is very funny, love it! And congrats on your layout of the day at CMK

Anonymous said...

Oh Pearl your card si beautiful...Dosent look as though your mojo`s gone anywhere to me!!!
Well I hope you are well and enjoying your weekend:)xxx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

If this is what you can do without Mojo, you are amazing, Pearl! Lovely work - I love all the details and of course butterflies are special to me. Congratulations on winning the sketch challenge!!!!

I'd love to take part in your challenges. Maybe after my move....

Allison Rankin said...

Wow...how dramatic...love the color palette!