Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Chriss' Love Challenge



Cards, layouts (digital or otherwise) atc's and altered items all welcome as long as you follow the theme Love.

--------------------------------

I wanted to try some white on white on cards just to see . Again limited to 3 embossing folders at the moment .

Can anyone from the US advise where to buy the Cuttlebug Embossing folders online ? besides Ebay ? Many thanks !

& using a small embossing folder that I haven't used before with reverse embossing .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Pearl this is just fabulous!! What a BEAUTIFUL card... thanks so much for joining in with the challenge...You rock :D
hugs
Chris xx

M@risk@ said...

Wonderful cards and layout. Esp. love the one with the Elsie papers and all those buttons you put on it.

Melanie said...

Love the white, looks great embossed, thank you for my rak and card I love them

Anonymous said...

Hiya Pearl I just popped in to let you know the draw has taken place. I'm sorry that this time you weren't the winner but thank you sooooo much for taking part.
Hugs
Chris xx