Saturday, July 28, 2007

DCM - All checked out !



Its my turn (Jane) to dare this week. Okay -are you ready ? For my dare you can choose any theme for the card BUT it must incorporate 'Checks', whether it be gingham paper or ribbon or squares, any thing really as long as it incorporates some kind of shape with 4 equal sides....... so go on- I dare you to think outside the square/step out of the box ..............easy as, eh ?!!












-------------------------------------------------




using the new Scenic Route Ashville pp & journaling tag , BG rub on


More Nana's kids goodness here.


13 comments:

Angelnorth said...

You've been busy Pearl! Don't you just love those Cuttlebug embossing folders - so easy to use!

Love the papers you've used for the DCM check dare and the little brads make a cute addition. Lovely!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

I just love the colour combo of the DCM card - fab papers!

Penny said...

Great colours on the checked card! Love thise papers. The metal cuttlebug background is great too!

Leigh said...

Great cards.

Gillian .... said...

lovely colours on the checked card, great work :)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Gorgeous stuff. Love those colours.
Im enjoying resting & am doing a layout piece by piece as I watch DVD's & slob out!!!
It's the weekend, & I can...lol :)

Anna said...

Your checked card is fantastic. I love those Scenic Route papers.

Andrea, said...

Great cards love the colours you have used

Cheryl said...

These are both lovely! Great colors, and I love the way you use embellishments.

Kathy said...

wow, you've been super-busy, Pearl!

I love that orange and green checked paper - it's just so "zingy"!

The cbug stuff looks fab

Anice said...

Beautiful colours..great cards!

Clare said...

Such lovely cards, and you've put your cuttlebug embossing folders to great use!

Lythan said...

TWO cards - you are spoiling us! I love all the bright and beautiful cards you are making at the moment Pearl