Friday, June 29, 2007

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME ...

RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME ...



1)Name one person who made you smile today? My 9 yr old DS looking dapper in his choir outfit - he's off to perform at his school's 50th Anniversary concert this afternoon - white long shirt & black long pants & shiny new black @court shoes they call them !



2)What were you doing at 8:00 this morning? making up , ready to dash out of the door for the sake of DD's school registration



3)What were you doing 30 minutes ago? Hanging up launndry to dry , putting on a new load .



4)What is something that happened to you in 1998? Hmmm wish I could remember ! duh !



5)What is the last thing you said aloud? Cheesecake souffle anyone ? lol



6)How many different things have you drank today? Tea and coffee . No i dont smile very much ! lol



7)What color is your hair brush? I dont have one ! dont need one - no bad hair day for me either lol !



8)What was the last thing you bought? MM medium posts to expand My little Shoebox album to hold 40 pages ( not telling the full story tho' )



9)What was the last gift you received?cultured black pearl necklace & earrings - well done DH !



10)What color is your front door? Brown .



11)Where do you keep cell phone? normally in my jeans pocket .



12)What was the weather like today? Sunny!!! & going to watch 4th July fireworks at 8 p m tonite !



13)What is the best ice cream flavor? Belgian Choc italian gelato



14)What are you excited about? Going to my first American 4th of July celebrations 2nite ! - heard a lot about from other friends who had gone on previous years .



15)Do you talk a lot? I dont think so . lol



16)Name a weird food you like? ok this is easy - remember we're asians here! lol - cow's lungs ( gulp - sounds better in Malay - & tastes much better IRL too - when fried lol ! paru ! ) & while I'm at it ! I adore lamb's tongue too - but I cant get them in cans in here anymore ! help !



17)Cold or hot? definitely HOT ! I'm sure I'l do poorly in cold weather !



18)What's your favorite thing to do? making , creating - cards , layouts , altered projects , keepsakes , gifts etc Shopping during sales , eating out , trying new food & cuisine , enjoying dessert !



19)Do you want to cut your hair? no ,no need - I just had it done ! thanks !



20: Are you over the age of 25? No ,I'm forever 25 ...wait, make that 29 ....



21)Are you ticklish? definitely !



22)Are you typically a jealous person? not particularly but perhaps I'm not admitting much ! lol



23)Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "L" : Lauren



24)Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "A": Anna



25)Do you chew on your straws? not anymore



26)Do you have curly hair? on the ends when it's long enuff !



27)What is the next concert you're going to? Josh Groban , Josh Groban, Josh Groban - I missed him touring the UK recently urrrgghh yes I'd travel the world to watch him & hang out with like minded fans ! in a heartbeat ! but I'll never abandon my kids so I'm still here ....



28)Who is the crappiest person in your life? Too many to name ! Paula & Gillian might know ! lol - mind you I do not want them hanging around me but .... if you have any advice for me pls leave me your email ! really !



29)What is your favorite color? for hair - red , for clothes - turquoise



30)What is something you say a lot? You know , you know , you know ..... hmmm



31)What's your room like? wouldnt make it to the magazines yet ! sigh ....



32)What was the last movie you saw? Spiderman 3 !



33)Do you have work tomorrow? What's that ?

34)What's your dream job? I'm already in my dream job , thank you ! unfortunately it's 24x7 ! well it does feel like that some days ! not all days .

35)When was the last time you said "I love you"? yesterday

36)What should you be doing right now? Posting this blog entry b4 going for the 4th of July celebs !

37)Do you have a nickname? Mum ? Mama ? Mama-tee ?

38)Are you a heavy sleeper? YES

39)When is the last time you did the dishes, honestly? this morning

40)What are your pet peeves? HYPOCRITES ! dishonest people . that's just the tip of the iceberg ! lol

anyone else care to take on this blog challenge - post it & I'll come by to discover more about yyer !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fun things to know about you lol!
Hope you are doing fine! Hugs,Monique

Dawn♥ said...

WOW great to get to know you a little better Pearl! TFS!