Wednesday, February 21, 2007

DCM - In the Fold



I'm daring you to make a card that has to have more than one fold -
so it can be a gate fold card, or a 3 panel card with an aperture
or a card with multiple folds
OR you can incorporate paper folding on the actual card itself.
It can be on any theme.
---------------------------------------------------------------
This is only a concept card for me -
trying out gatefold & monogram ideas
Using here the scrumptious monogram made for me
by dear Gillian .
I'm still thinking of a better way to make use of the monogram -
like on a tin accordian album for instance.
Loving my DCWV glittered cardstock !

5 comments:

Paula J Atkinson said...

Absolutely beautiful. What more is tehre to say. That monogram is to die for.xxx

Kathy said...

lovely.

I must have a look around forr these glittery papers!

Michelle said...

This card is sooooooooo beautiful! Love those flowers! And the "P" is just stunning... Nice work with the sewing!!! Michelle

Gillian said...

Hi Pearl.... So glad to see you've been having fun with your monogram... :o)

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Pearl an absolutley faby card, i love those flowers.

Andrea xx