Friday, December 15, 2006

DCM - B&W Christmas with a splash of colour



This is quite a challenge for me simply due to a lack of material in Black & white - however did find this image in my Christmas stash which I received from Scotland in a swap before - kinda stained glass effect - holographic background - Christmas angels I think ! Not sure if this was a hand stamped image - as the person who sent me this is a stamper ! - mounted on a cd with silver peel off greeting.

Think I'll keep it for myself , Rhi - lol - it's the only image like this I received from Scotland - precious !

10 comments:

Lythan said...

Simple but really effective. i bet this looks so sparkly in real life!

Jo said...

This is gorgeous. The image looks fabby mounted on the CD :)

Jo xx

Rhi said...

Thats really beautiful, are you going to give it away or hang it up as a Christmas decoration?

Rhi x

Kathy said...

How shiny and sparkly is that? Would make a lovely decoration hanging somewhere where it can catch the light

Anonymous said...

Everything is so creative!!Love them all!! :)

Paula J Atkinson said...

Would make a gorgeous ornament hung near a trees twinkly lights.
I have no black & white materials hence the reason I used black ink to stamp my design!

Gillian said...

Pearl it's a beautiful image, Just lovely...

Creative Options said...

This is lovely Pearl...it would look great hanging in a christmas tree.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! That would look great as an ornament!
Monique

Andrea C (Frog) said...

Maisy what a beautiful altered cd, itmost certainly look lovely in the window catching the light.

Andrea xx