Monday, March 29, 2010

The Scrappiest layout sketch 58


         Here's my layout for the latest Scrappiest sketch this week .
This is Tania's  beautiful DD ( in South Africa  ) 
& Tania has such a great story about her DD's dress here that was made for a steal ! 
R200 or abt USD 27 !!! 
I'm not sure that we would buy the material for that much here ! 


These Prima Watercolor pps were just right to go with these lovely pics .
Put a bit of border punches to work too here.


This dress can be worn even when reversed ! too cool ! 

& everything else I used, except for the Distress Ink & Shimmerz Blingz, is Prima . ;) 

10 comments:

Teri said...

This is beautiful, Pearl! So delicate and feminine! I love the way you combine flower colours. It's gorgeous!! :)

GCD Studios said...

I just posted about you over at GCD Studios :)
~H

Audra said...

soooo pretty!! I love all the layers of flowers and the gorgeous colors!! :)

LG said...

WOW Pearl this is so gorgeous. Love the photo and all those embellies

Ella Swan said...

Beautiful as ever Pearl! Did ya see you won over at Piradee's?! Congrats girl - you get all that AC stash ;-D I also won a little surprise too...yay us!

Unknown said...

Very pretty Pearl! Love the layers with the doilies!

my paper love studio said...

congrats on the GCD spotlight!!! love those layouts - especially the second one and that picture of you is stunning :)

Jennifer Shaw said...

Pearl this is so lovely!!! Such a delicate LO and that Prima paper is beautiful!

Jennifer Shaw said...

Hi Pearl, It's me again. LOL I just checked out your spotlight on GCD Studios and your LO's are wonderful! Congrats on the feature spot! :) Thanks also for the links.

tania said...

this is so lovely pearl, thanks so much for featuring megan in your layouts:)