Monday, March 08, 2010

The Scrappiest layout sketch 55



                        
 Kenrokuen Garden is one of the 3 
most beautiful gardens in Japan 
 and is a “strolling-style” landscape garden,
 in which natural scenery is
 reproduced within a limited space, 
and natural elements such as trees, rocks, hills and streams
The calm, serene atmosphere created by
 snow-covered trees makes a winter visit to the garden a must as well. 


Kenrokuen has all of the beauty of a Japanese landscape garden.


Our pals here had the pleasure of visiting Kenrokuen garden in late autumn last November.


Gotta love the colors of Fall in Japan .

Supplies used : BG Origin pps, JB die cut journalling tags , MLYB mini alphas , 
Such Sweet Tierney Buttons , Prima pearls & crystals. 

9 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Love the multi-photo look, great stuff!

Jennifer Shaw said...

The garden looks amazing! I want to be there right now! Fall foliage is my favourite. Perfect photos for Origins. I love this sketch but can't figure out what photos that I have that might work.

my paper love studio said...

love the layout and especially how you included so many pics.. :)

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

This looks so pretty - I love the circles behind the photos. They make the photos stand out even better!

Audrey Pettit said...

Looks like such a beautiful and serene place to visit. And what a lovely page you've created. I'm really drawn to your use of those fun buttons on here, and love the organic feel of the trim.
Wonderful page, my friend!

Lynette Jacobs said...

So pretty...

Care to send some of your scrappin mojo my way?

Monique Liedtke said...

I always love studying your layout and discover what you have done to it now... there is always so much to see! It's gorgeous, once again!

Wendy Kwok said...

I love this multi pic LO. Gorgeous colors from the pics too!

Ella Swan said...

Just beautiful Pearl! See you have been a busy bee this week - I've had a bad time lately & not been able to pop in so much - sorry - but gorgeous experimental creations as always ;-D